The Melbourne University Computing & Information Systems Students Association (CISSA) is a student club for University of Melbourne students who are either studying Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems, or just generally have an interest in programming or Information Technology.
We hold social events and industry talks regularly; we also offer discounted resources to assist students with their studies and promote education about current and upcoming technology, this is the place where you will find out about future events first!
- Connect like-minded students through social events.
- Encourage students to further their education and career prospects through technical workshops and programming competitions.
- Connect students with potential employers looking to meet high-quality graduates.
- Help to boost female involvement and confidence within the ICT industry.
- Create a community of innovative and talented individuals.
To find out more about the association you can read the constitution here.
Meet the CISSA 2017 Team
Hui Min Yau
UX & Marketing Officer
Digital Media Officer
CISSA The Monk
Director of Culture | Sub-Committee
Design & Developer