The Melbourne University Computing & Information Systems Students Association (CISSA) is a student club for University of Melbourne students who are either studying Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems, or just generally have an interest in programming or technology.
- Connect like-minded students through social events.
- Encourage students to further their education and career prospects through technical workshops and programming competitions.
- Connect students with potential employers looking to meet high-quality graduates.
- Help to boost female involvement and confidence within the ICT industry.
- Create a community of innovative and talented individuals.
To find out more about the association you can read the constitution here.
Meet the CISSA 2017 Team
Hui Min Yau
UX & Marketing Officer
Digital Media Officer
CISSA The Monk
Director of Culture | Sub-Committee
Design & Developer